1.. Introduce yourself
Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
2. Are you in school? Graduated?
I am not in school when I am done sailing I want to go back to school and continue my studies in Software Engineering.
3. Do you have any siblings?
I have an older sister she is 28
4. Where are you training this winter?
We just finished a training camp in Portugal, now we are in Miami. We will be back in Portugal in February for more training.
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
6. What do you do when you’re not training or competing?
Skiing Biking Video Games (starcraft)
7. What is your favourite movie?
8. Who inspires you to be a better athlete?
I have had many people I have looked up to in the sport of sailing. When I was younger I Luke Ramsay was a huge role model for me, seeing him win an ISAF Youth was a big motivator for me I told myself that I wanted to do the same. Mike Leigh was also one of my big roll models growing up.
9. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Chocolate mousse from Portugal
10. As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
11. What is something you live by?
Break the mold
12. What is your best sailing tip?
Never give up till the race is over.